Thursday, July 21, 2011

       It's been too long since I have let my thoughts out.  Another new years resolution down the drain.  Writing is my outlet, and I definitely don't do enough of it.  When I do get on the computer, I spend most of my hours looking on other blogs.  I love learning about the lives of people I dont even know.  I guess that's the psychology part of me.  It's 11 o'clock and I am sitting inside a beautiful lodge in a Georgia state park.  There are lots of things that I could be doing...scenery to be seen, air to breathe in, fish to be caught, but all I want to do is write.  This doesn't happen that often for me.  Today is different though.  I feel like the luckiest person I know and that inspires me.  Don't get me wrong, I have always felt lucky.  God has blessed me more than I deserve, and I have always known that, but the last 4 months have been a different feeling of "I'm the luckiest girl in the entire world".  I feel so cliche to write about a man now but that's not gonna stop me from doing it.  I get butterflies with this one.  Yep, a feeling that I haven't felt since I was around 16.  I have been counting my lucky stars and just want to take a moment to give a big "thank you" to all the girls who came before me and told him he was "too nice".  Too nice, you say?  Well, I'll take that any day, and thank you Lord for keeping this one for me.  Just when I thought all the good ones were gone, You surprise me with the best one yet.  Being with him is like living every night like it's Christmas Eve, I can hardly stand to sleep late, I want to unwrap my day and see, hear, touch, and smell him and boy does he smell good!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. The "nice ones" are the BEST ones for a lifetime of sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete